Monday, March 10, 2008

Revised outline for paper

The title of my paper is THE IMPACT OF NATURALISM ON CULTURE AND CHURCH.
I have decided the basic sub headings for the paper they are: Intro: The history naturalism. Naturalism’s impact on my culture. Naturalism’s impact on the Church. Strategy from Bevans that the Church can implement. Direct actions the Church can take. I have also decided that I will focus primarily upon Bevans anthropological model for contextual theology. I thought that this was the best choice because it takes seriously the scientific issues that naturalism has. Naturalism focues on the concepts of energy and an eternal creative force. This is not inconsistent with the Gospel. There are parallels to these things and the idea of an eternal creative intelligence. I will develop this further in my paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaron - looks good, since you're paper is probably done by now I won't leave any feedback. Other than have a great trip, wherever you're going!